DNote Update with NLexch Exchange
DNotes 2.0 is available at https://www.nlexch.com/markets/notebtc, and DNotes will be available for trade on Cryptopia on May 12th. The YoBit exchange is trading the old chain and has been informed of the change and still refuses to halt trading or inform their users. For now, buy DNotes with NLexch.com and remember you can store your notes in the Vault. Using the DNotes Vault is as easy to use as using an online exchange to store your coins. We tested the startup process of a Vault account with a newcomer, Donna Espling, and it went very smooth. All Vault transactions are signed using an offline method, ensuring the funds are safe and secure. Coins are guaranteed by our their matching fund to ensure the Vault funds are safe.
Buying your DNotes from NLexch.com and storing them in the DNotes Vault is a straight up process for most. If you run into problems, NLexch and Dnotes both have excellent customer support.
As you can see below, the Nlexch screenshot from May 5th, 2018, DNotes is still on the rise.
Exchange Security Tips
- Always have up to date antivirus software installed on all devices.
- If you are concerned about linking a bank account or credit card to an exchange, use a separate account or card that doesn’t have a very high spending limit.
- For added security, use a separate email address to register at each exchange.
- Protect your email address! Keep it as private as possible and use a strong password with it.
- Do not open any links from random emails that ‘appear’ to be sent from your exchange. Sign in to your exchange account directly on their website, and see if there are any issues with your account or if they have posted any notices.
- Do not lose the information needed to log in to your exchange accounts, as it can be very expensive to retrieve. It could end up costing you 0.1 bitcoin to retrieve and keep you from your account for a couple of months.
- There have been numerous security breaches – Do not leave large amounts of cryptocurrency on an exchange!
- If you are going to actively trade cryptocurrencies, and can afford it, use a new secure computer for this purpose only.
- Trade at your own risk…
For more information about DNotes or “Free Digital Currency and Financial Literacy Education” visit DNotesEDU. DNotes EDU is a self-funded project by certain members of the DNotes team and community. They have included material on DNotes digital currency for anyone wishing to learn more about it, but this in no way represents investment advice.
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of BitcoinMarketShare.com. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $52.90Was: $59.00
- Price: $14.99