Today September 8, 2018, currently, Bitcoin’s market price is $6,494.22 with a marketcap of 112.07B. Its price is 0.24% up in the last 24 hours. Prices Are Not Exchange Prices. Verify ALL Exchange Prices Before Buying or Selling. See more price information for all coins here.
Crypto Coins Market Prices Chart
The Listing chart above contains critical areas of interest for Crypto Coins Market Prices for investors.
- NAME: This column refers to the cryptocurrency name, additional the coin icon and abbreviation is listed.
- Price: This column reflects the current reported market price.
- Changes 1H: In this reference, you can see the market price change from 1 hour ago.
- Changes 24H: The 24H refers to a market change from 24 hours ago till now.
- Changes 7D: Indicates the change in market price from 7 days ago to now.
- Market Cap: This defines the current supply of tokens multiplied by current price. If a coin has 100 tokens outstanding and is trading for $10 a coin, it has a market cap of $1000.
- Volume 24H: This is the number of coins that have been traded in the last 24 hours, basically, showing how many people are buying and selling the coin
- Available Supply: Is the amount of coin that is already in existence. However, not all of the coins may be circulating at present. Remember, some places refer to Circulating supply, which is the amount of coin available at present and circulating in the market. Also, Maximum supply is the amount of coin that will ever exist for that particular cryptocurrency.
- Price Graph: The yellow price graph shows the movement in the value of each coin. A more detailed graphics located on each coins page.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $50.00Was: $59.00
- Price: $14.99